Tuesday, April 10, 2012

foldables storage

i will post more on this later, but so far the solution to the potential nightmare with foldables (where and how to store) has been a composition book. I like composition books just about as much as binder clips. it must be a teacher thing. i hoard composition books like crazy. my favorite thing to do with them is to put a book cover on them so that i can store pens and post-it notes in there.
i'm diverging.
moral of the story...i think the composition book will be the foldables BFF. i'm trying it out in tutoring to get confirmation that it is the way to go next year for my classes.

1 comment:

  1. I love composition notebooks too! Especially the green one you posted :o) I love how they are coming out with cuter covers (even though I actually like the traditional black cover too!)

    ReplyDelete