Wednesday, April 11, 2012

i have been put to shame!

here i am thinking i am helping the better good and creating foldables and then my PLC partner BLOWS ME OUT OF THE WATER! She created an AMAZING foldable to show the relationships between and among parallelograms.

the best part:

i kept getting to say 'cootie catcher' when i was giving instructions because you fold part of the foldable in like a cootie catcher (fortune teller for those of you still scratching your head trying to figure out what on earth i'm talking about)

need to get her permission to post a picture...ashamed i'm not create enough to come up with anything this cool, but what can i say, she's a genius!

one of my students today said, "you guys should sell all of these foldables you create." how sweet was that : )

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I would really like to see this!! I use a cootie catcher foldable for congruent triangles. My students LOVE it! (and I teach high school)

    ReplyDelete